-
May 7th, 2003, 01:32 PM
#1
moderator
Hey Cherie Currie fans! Right now on therunaways.com message board there is an on-line request thread for a re-issue from goldenapple.com of:
Cherie Currie
Live At The Golden Apple
With Blue Canyon, Marie Currie, Sandy West And More!
I, for one, have wanted this electrifying performance VIDEO for a very long time and signed with GUSTO!
If you could dig it please go and sign Le Hawkeye's request thread.
http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...b=forum&f=1846
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus Danger
-
May 7th, 2003, 04:57 PM
#2
Inactive Member
The Viper Room concert tape is MUCH better than the Golden Apple gig.
I find the Golden Apple concert very hard to watch.
-
May 8th, 2003, 02:04 PM
#3
moderator
Hey Kamakazeelover I want that Viper Room video too.
Nobody wants to part with either of them. I have never seen them on ebay!
I would love to see them both re-issued.
Cherie Currie LIVE on video!!! The next best thing to being there!!!
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
May 8th, 2003, 05:01 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I could hook you up with those if ya want, Gus.
Didn't know they were sold out.
The young girl onstage with Cherie (it might be Marie's daughter, bless her heart) is soooooo annoying.
Ruins the whole show for me.
I mean come on - you're on camera - SPIT OUT YOUR GUM!!!!!!!!
-
May 9th, 2003, 04:00 AM
#5
moderator
I've only ever known them as video's that were once available
or I would have grabbed 'em immediately.
Used copies are fine with me Kama. Thanks for the offer! I hope ya got my email!
Later dude,
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks